Is Sandbox Right for You?
Sandbox is a closed community: we’re looking for atypical young people who make us go WOW. Already in their twenties Sandboxers run their own businesses, drive forward organizations, take over leadership roles, do cutting-edge research or political work, create art, write books or build social enterprises.
At the moment, it is only possible to apply if you are located near one of our hubs. If you are based in another location, please signup for our newsletter below and we will get back to you when applications open in your city.
You should only apply to Sandbox if…
- you are under 30 at the time you apply.
- you are entrepreneurial and curious, and have already shown excellence and dedication in your field.
- you are dedicated to having a positive impact on the world through your work and projects.
- you believe that the Sandbox community can offer you meaningful support for your vision and goals.
- you will be an active member of the local and global community, and are sure that you can attend at least 75 percent of all local events during your active membership of three years.
These qualities are common to most Sandboxers. You can be selected without having all of them, but if you don’t recognise yourself in this short profile, Sandbox is probably not for you.
You truly love what you do and you inspire others with your work.
Aim to have impact
You are actively shaping the world around you. You have the potential to do so on a global scale before you turn 30.
You want to go further, faster, to exceed everyone’s expectations. But it’s not all about you: you want to help others succeed, too.
You clearly stand out in your local / regional environment and you have achieved something really uncommon for your age.
You see opportunities everywhere, you know how to hack the system.
You love to explore unknown ideas, people & places. You are constantly moving and challenging existing assumptions. You are active in more than one field.